Jan. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Chronic Care Management, LLC today announced that it has launched comprehensive clinical quality measures program support as part of its person-centered chronic care management (CCM) platform. The platform enables performance of core care management activities such as care planning, care coordination, medication management and patient assessments, and now adds quality measure support for all major clinical quality programs.
"At the confluence of the demographic shift to an aging population, increasing patient complexity and the recognition that more must be done with less in healthcare – is the patient who deserves quality clinical care," said Dr. William Mills, President of Chronic Care Management, LLC. "Our new quality measures program support can help practices continually improve their performance on individual and groups of quality measures while operationalizing their QM process and reporting to foster success."
Jennifer Redding, Vice President of Operations added, "Helping practices achieve care management success for their chronically ill patients has been our primary mission since our founding. Now, with a formalized program to help drive quality measure achievement across multiple quality programs, practices have a more comprehensive care management partner than ever before."
Dr. Mills will be presenting "Chronic Care Management as a Driver of Outcomes" at the upcoming Population Health Management session at the HIMSS17 Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida on February 21 at 12:15pm. In the session, he will speak on how a clinically integrated CCM program can help drive quality program success, alongside important new revenue for practices.
Chronic Care Management's cloud-based platform places each patient at the center of an interdisciplinary, connected care network that synchronizes patients and their health care providers around a comprehensive, portable care plan. Built to enable value-based care transformation, risk stratification and a patient-centered care management model, Chronic Care Management provides practices and organizations of all types the "right fit" CCM solution.
Chronic Care Management, LLC provides:
- Cloud-based, portable person-centered care plans for Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial beneficiaries
- Care management support for multiple Quality Programs including Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Savings Program, MIPS, Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+), Bundled Payments for Quality Improvement (BPCI), and Independence at Home
- Robust Risk Stratification capability, enabling care management workflow from high to low risk
- Full service, clinically-integrated care management clinical staff solutions that provide quality care management staff services to patients in collaboration with the patient's practitioner(s)
- Capture of non-visit revenue via chronic care management codes (CPT 99490, CPT 99487 and CPT 99489) in addition to care plan oversight support (CPT G0181/82) with 3rd-party tested, robust audit trail and time tracking features
- Chronic Care Management Professional Hintswhich provide evidence-based documentation processes for many chronic medical conditions
- Single Sign On technology enabling efficient technology usage
- Advanced scheduling / Call Center support technology to address the continuity of care and community outreach to the patients in-between physician visits
- Comprehensive medication management including home delivery and adherence tools via partner pharmacy
About Chronic Care Management, LLC
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Chronic Care Management, LLC, is a solution-oriented technology and services care management provider. The company's primary focus is "in-between visit" care management for people with multiple chronic conditions. Founded by a physician with first hand care management and primary care / geriatrics practice and national leadership experience, the company develops and deploys software and clinically integrated care management programs that promote cloud-based, goal-directed, quality collaborative care planning. The solutions bring together healthcare providers, systems and stakeholders around a central, person-centered care plan that drive positive clinical outcomes for patients and positive financial outcomes for practices.
Providing practices a concrete path from volume to value, Chronic Care Management, LLC also empowers organizations who are participating in alternate payment models with a formal platform to foster care coordination, quality measure success attainment, a focus on advanced care planning, care transitions, medication reconciliation and a number of other success-driving areas.
For more information, or to schedule a product demonstration, please visit http://www.chroniccaremanagement.com or call toll free: 844-CCM-6500 (844-226-6500).
© 2017 Chronic Care Management, LLC. Chronic Care Management Professional Hints and the Chronic Care Management company name with logo are registered trademarks of Chronic Care Management, LLC. All rights reserved.
Chronic Care Management, LLC